Friday, June 16, 2006

Ytd and today!! =)

Ok.. back to update.. shall talk about these 2 exciting days.. HAha...

WEd... Was off day last min... actually was supposed to do aftn shift... cos i think eric and ziling going for some dinner... but i couldn't make it... so in the end it became my off day!! ERm... it doesn't really matter to me lah... Cos it means more time for myself.. so i went down to town with my ipod and the faulty earpiece... And i got a new piece!!! WEll... finally got it on my 3rd visit there... dotx.. But at least i got it lah... FOC of cos... if not i will condemn apple.. Haha. And then it was still early... so i took a walk around town... erm.. mainly wistma, taka and ngee ann city... was lazy to go further cos later got to walk back again.. heex.

went for the post concert reception at SCH ... at first tot it will be like last year... just talk, eat and play some stupid games... Ok.. actually it was more or less the same.. but more fun this year lah.. Partly also becos i left when the games start for last year... to come home and study for midyear... And this year i stayed thru of cos.. =) Food wasn't fantastic but no complaints for it lah... the video was sure entertaining since i wasn't there for the other days of the camp... the games... were quite stupid but entertaining too since i wasn't the one playing the game.. =P Anyway i found something to buy when i was shopping but i need some opinion.. so i'm pulling via and melody there on sat!! Heex.

Then today!! I met up with Von, Yuhui and Chek after work for dinner!! =) Obviously i was the earliest since we are meeting in Suntec... but i can't blame von since she's trying hard to find my present... Will talk about presents later... So we were dining at Swensen's... Erm.. long time nv visit liao... We sure had a good time talking and laughing... and taking pictures.. some were damn stupid lah... erm.. when chek sends me the photos.. i MAY put them up.. HAha.. Oh man.. i'm pampered by all these good meals lately... after the almost dinner-less last week.. =x

Ok.. not the presents... von sure gave me a shock when she came with the presents.. 3 Garfields!!! Oh man... 1 big and 2 small... and i was forced to take pictures with them. Lol. But i must say that the big one is cute. Lol. So thanks Von and yuhui for that.. As for Chek... She so ke ai... she got me a present too... It's a pair of Earrings!!! Lol.. The first person to give me that as a present.. cos i dun have earholes for them! But seriously... she's the first person to give physical support in asking me to go pierce one... Like my friends (u know who u are) were telling me from dunno how long ago to go pierce... and obviously i always gave the same excuses.. (which is true) And i always dare them to buy me a pair when they threaten me.. so they never did it.. So i nv went for one either! Haha.. even yinghan and kim were trying to convince me to go for one last fri. But obviously i ignored them.. totally.. Haha. However... the pair of earrings are really nice.. and i will say that i like them... but that's the reason behind my 'holeless' ears!! I will be spending lotsa $$ buying earrings after i pierce lor.. like what kim is doing.. Haha.. So chek... i will keep the earrings until someday i can use it.. Lol.. Thanks anyway...!

Anyway.. i tot about it today... and i think about resigning by the end of the month... seriously i think my focus, passion and commitment level are all going down... and i actually hoped i have more time for my family, my friends, myself and my own hobbies... and also maybe cos of the ppl i'm working with... now i realised it's really fun to work with ppl like mike and mark... they sure make the day more lively... so it means it's getting more and more boring to be there... so i'm hoping that i can get any acceptance letter soon.. and make a decision.. and of cos let myself relax the next month... well... we shall see...

Ok.. so that's all for the moment..~ Bye!!

No comments: