Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My last year of being a 1 head in age!!

Hello! I'm back!! erm.. for my birthday entry? Haha... ok.. it's over already lah... But i can't deny that i enjoyed everyday of the weekend.. right from friday till.. monday~?! And everyday there's something related to my birthday.. isn't it good?~! =)

SO start from fri... guess i didn't mention... But fri i went out with han and kim... To bugis... we have lunch at Mos Burger.. and received present from each of them... --the pendant and the bracelet... Thanks a lot girls... really appreciate them... We really catch up a lot... heard about how a few other jc mates are doing... seriously i didn't keep in contact with a lot of them... or rather... i'm not as kpo as them? Haha.. Just joking... So we ended the day when Via came to meet me for dinner plus going to SY rehearsal... ya.. Shall not touch on the rehearsal part...

Then sat... thou didn't meet any friends for anything... but that day is as good as my bday... the concert being my present... and the flower being my present... And applause!! Thou i wasn't the one soloing there.. but being the concert mistress of this concert... i felt honoured too..~ And surprise!!! Huisan (my ex-sac senior) told me that she was at the concert with pauline (my ex-sac senior too)!! Too bad they didn't spot me during interval and i didn't see them either... if not we can do some catching up... So.. it's also a happy day for me... although i've mentioned in the previous entry that there were some sad parts too...

Then came sunday... the day that i enjoyed most... thou it wasn't the actual day of my bday... but it's really a blessing... erm... shall not mention the part that i went down to cc for prac... Haha... I went off even be4 lunch hour to meet my beloved(s).. And we went for lunch... originally they planned to go some porridge steamboat.. unfortunately it was raining... and out of 10 ppl.. only 3 got umbrella~?! I'm proud to say i'm one of them! Haha... ok.. back to the topic.. so we decided on Billy Bombers instead... And man.. we had a great time there! Erm... plus 'bullying' ah qin... Heex... Shared 2 set meals with yushi, ling and jan.. and it made us really full man... so after all the playing... the present opening (damn.. yushi wrap until so difficult to open..) We left... and actually it was already time for me and via to proceed to our next venue.. Haha. Anyway Thanks for the presents!!! --the watch and the wallet I really like them.. And thanks for helping me strike off things from my wishlist.!! =)))

And so Via and i went to pasir ris to meet some ppl while the rest of the ppl excluding melody went to jan's house... So we met up with yonghong, reena, hongqing, jessly and zixin... and proceeded to our syco chalet... by the time we reached.. a lot of ppl were there already... and i must say that the night was full of joy... be it the talking.. the tv.. the movie.. the cooking... the eating.. or the joking... but due to the fact that i'm working the next day... i didn't stay over.. and so via and i went home after the horror movie -- cello (provided by audrey who's a cello player. haha.) And so nice of them to wish me advanced birthday be4 i left... ACtually hongqing was the earliest.. he was damn funny lah... like suddenly say while we were waiting for bus to go to the chalet.. so thanks Hongqing, Zixin, Xiangle, Tingkai (he's got the same bday as me.. so i wished him too..), Michelle, Yiheng... etc who wished me.. And thanks Reena and Jessly for the present too..! =) And thanks SYCO ppl for the wonderful night...

OK... here comes monday = my birthday!! =) It's not so wonderful cos i got to work on that day... but it doesn't really matter since i already had so many days of fun! Haha. so i still went to work... cos i know that it's not only work day... but family night after work! =) Well.. at least renjie wished me happy birthday... Haha... So after work... i went straight up to the Kuishin Bo rest. for dinner with family... Heex. My suggestion to go there... or rather.. i insisted on going there! And i made a big mistake about the pricing... but doesn't matter lah.. heex.. And so we had a fabulous dinner there.. seriously.. it's a highly recommended rest. thou the price is a bit high... but go for a lunch if u want to save money! =) And after that... we went on to Giordano for the offer... well.. i wanted the 3/4 pants initially.. BUT the pants were too long it covered my small thighs... cos my legs are very long... so erm.. it made me looked so auntie lah.. so i opted for the long jeans... and tada! it's back at home now! Haha... so idiot... erjie bought the 3/4 one instead!! dotx.. and the 3 of us each bought a top... Well.. Thanks dad for them! =) And thanks Da-jie for the meal!! =))) Then it's home sweet home...

Lastly... would like to thank these ppl for rmb-ing my bday... Amanda (sac), Qin!!, Chek (same bday sa well...=D), Von, Meixin, Weiye, Siyih!, Yuhui, Kim, Jonathan kor(lau)!!, Edwin kor, Kenneth, Huimin (surprise!!), Jan!!, Fangyu, Julian, Cuifen!, Keayee, Yinghan, Wilson, Jiamin, Yonghong, Emily & on behalf of Yingying, Jane, Suken, Yandeng, Jiewan, Via!!, Yushi!!, and the belated(s)... Ling!!!, Xiuping, Charmane, Wendy... And Andrew! And minyu who sent me a nice ecard! Haha.. Thanks Von esp. for the instant msg-ing.. the sms and testimonial on friendster!! How sweet. Well.. Thanks all! =)

End of birthday entry...

P.S.: Actually not quite ending... cos i'll meeting von, yuhui and chek on thurs! So my bday is NOT over yet!! Haha..

No comments: