Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sunday . My Father

Erm... back to what i'm supposed to update ytd... Haha.. i wanted to talk about sunday lah...

So the sunday that just past... i happily took my own sweet time to get up and prepare and to go for practice at cc... only to realise that they have already started combine.. and later i found out that there wasn't any sectionals already... well.. they should have done that much earlier... then perhaps i wouldn't so late so as to skip the sectionals on sunday.. right!? So when i stepped inside the room... the first person i saw was a BIG body sitting there and well.. it's jon lau.. and he was like.. 'hen zao hor'... and obviously i ans... 'hai hao lah'... Lol. it was i think going to 11. Haha.

But being such a nice person... i stayed after lunch till practice was over... which i didn't for the previous 2 weeks.. Haha.. with a bunch of noisy or can i say mad ppl? Haha... but must say that it's quite fun lah... if i have a chance and time.. i would have tonned with them that day too.. but too bad i got to work on monday... that's why... And i even stayed till dinner time and we chill out at the dining place outside century square... till ard 9 when it started to rain and some of them decided to go over someone's house to ton for the night... so i came home... sian-ed...

Anyway... last sunday was father's day... erm... the family didn't meet at all for the day... everyone was busy with their own schedule... but it doesn't mean that i've forgotten my dad... shall talk abit on my dad then... thou my dad is not a rich one... not those who could provide everything the child demands... but he did all his best to pamper his 3 daughters i.e. my 2 sisters and i... and his wife -- my mother.. Dad nv ever blow his top at us... always so even-tempered... always talk things out rather than scolding... always the one to come and console me whenever i got scolded by mum or get bad results... of cos he never fail to pamper me with things i want... but of cos i dun request much from my family too lah...

The next bestest thing to know is that my father really planned for us... esp. er-jie and i since we were so much younger... he really saved a lot when he was younger... for our studies and of cos... for his and our future use... if not what makes u think that my parents could travel like at least once a year when both of them are not working anymore?! And often eat out on weekends and enjoy ourselves on festives and birthdays?! However, after my father was found with heart problem.. we seldom do that these years... But he's still always ready to look after us... wait up at night for the last person to come back... how nice... =)

My father is actually very meticulous in doing things... very neat and organised... he did a lot of collections... and after he retired... he actually swept up the whole house every morning after his morning coffee/tea at the market... And he really had a great deal of collections... wait till u visit my house if u dun know... but he slowed down these years... i think it's becos we do not really have space for them anymore.. Haha.. and he has to clean them like every year... esp. nearing to chinese new year... plus... tidying up the whole house... our tables.. eh... Ya.. Haha.. So what can i say?! I've got a really good father!! Heex.

Thou till now i haven gotten anything for my dad yet.. erm.. actually my family doesn't really believe in buying gifts.. we believe in spending time tgt... even just going out for a meal tgt is good enough.. So for father's day this year... we actually dined out on my birthday in advance of father's day.. and my dad gets 50% off!! How nice. haha.

Ok.. that's all i got to say... anyway... CC's concert is on 8 July (sat) @ SCH. 7pm. And tix are at $14 & $16... i know it's a bit steep... but being a member... must help to promote a bit mah... eh... i din force anyone to buy huh.. Haha...

PS: a side note... 8 more working days for me @ Samsonite!!! =) Heex.

No comments: