Tuesday, June 20, 2006

9 days..

Hmm... 9 more working days for me and i'm off with freedom!!! Erm... haven call Ann auntie to tell her about it yet... wanted to call today.. but i was too tired after work and i forgot about everything... despite reminding myself few times... =x

Suddenly felt that after all these working days... i have very little time for anything else... esp. myself.. Haha.. and my family of cos... even worst when i was schooling and had so many other activities then.. Ya... Plus i haven't got my wisdom tooth plucked out... or extract out.. or dig out yet!! Oh man.. i've like dragged for like how many months liao lor... =x So i gonna book it for right after i end my job... =)

And i seriously have a lot more things to do!!! Hmm... nvm... i'll talk about them another day... when i'm less tired... cos i'm tired now!! Erm... just a note.. it's already 12.24am... cos my sis snatched the com away from me just now... So shall update again.. perhaps tml.. =) Nitex..

No comments: