Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My future..

Hmm... think everyone is already one step ahead of me... could only blame myself for not planning early... i do regret of cos... i regret even more when mum started to harp on the matter... i dunno why... but it really hurts when she put me down instead of encouraging me... i thought that's what i need the most now... Maybe that's one of the reasons why i didn't want to tell her... and didn't want to fail... already anticipated such reactions and comments... but never expect myself to still drop tears cos of it...

And now it's a bit late to realise my mistake of pinning all the hopes on these 2 unis... i rather the unis gave me an ans earlier... like my other friends... now if i want to go overseas.. i've got to wait for another year be4 i can do so... at least for most of the unis i saw... however... looking at the cost that it will incur on my family... how could i ever bear to do so?

Now i will try going the other path... that is into the arts arena... will be applying for Lasalle-SIA Arts Management degree while appealing for the other 2 unis... and also looking out for overseas opportunities... Sis been a great help.. and great support... that's what makes me love her.. thou she's rather irritating and unloving at times... Well... bless me for getting into the course... this year...!

Well... May is coming to an end.. and june is coming... so fast..~ Everything in a flash... i've been with my job for 3 months already..~! And tml might be Mike's last day in Samsonite. I'll be glad to see him leave and not come back 2 weeks later.. not that i hate him or what... in fact he's a very nice guy thou quite childish and mischievious sometimes... but it's a good thing for him to be accepted by the course he applied for and go study... isn't it? And of cos... i should be getting my month's pay pretty soon..~ =) Anyway.. june is here and i'm making some amendments to my wishlist... esp. i've fulfilled some of them myself just lately.. Take note... cos THE DAY is not far.. heex..

No comments: