Tuesday, April 25, 2006

JJ party and I'm Sick!!

HAix... dunno what's wrong with me.. maybe my immune system is just not as strong as be4... these 2 years have been falling sick more frequently then ever... Sianx... And obviously not good for me lah... can't even get to sleep properly thru the night... sore throat is really the sign of getting a flu... or even fever... Sore throat ytd morning... or should say... from sunday night... already expected a sore throat on mon... even the drinking of water didn't help... so ytd night developed into block nose... which obstructed my sleep badly... that i had to get out of bed so many times... to the loo and to clear my nose... then spent some time finding a good position to breathe properly again. what the...

Anyway... Ytd was still a good day at home... the day i really got to relax myself at home... cos i usually spend my off day out somewhere with friends or whatever lah... ya... i realised... every single off day is spent somewhere else except home... so ytd was really good... lying on my parents' bed... watching tv and all... Heex..

Still got sy at night thou... =x But it wasn't as bad as last session lah... but it doesn't mean it's not bad..! Haha...! In fact i was rather nervous on my part... at the end of the day my whole hand is cold but filled with sweat... eh... nervous lah! Not that i didn't practise... but i'm afraid that i will forget what i practised... then wouldn't that be a waste of time and energy? HAha.... Although still a lot wrong.. =x it's just telling me it's time to practise more and harder if i still want to sit in my place (which i didn't really want but no choice) and if i dun want to get anymore scoldings from mr quek... or even worse... from MD for he ping song... but Via should be even more nervous than me cos she actually practised the wrong song for combine ytd.. =P

Ytd also suddenly heard from horng that they want to celebrate jon's b'day on coming sat... haix... should i be there? But he used to be one of my bestiest buddy to talk to... so well.... maybe i should... moreover everything is over... but i thought i wun be giving him any present this year cos wun be seeing him.. who knows~?! Dotx... spare my $$ pls... i already spent $110 on JJ's concert tix! (which i actually wanted the 130 one) And going to make contact lens soon (coming sat perhaps). just to have it ready be4 my china trip. =) But anyway... know him for quite a few years le also... anything lah... hopefully bern wun try anything funny this time. lol.

Ya... as mentioned above... i bought JJ's concert tix... so that will be one more line striked off in my wishlist... And i got it signed after the JJ party! Erm... it's actually quite lucky of us to meet via's friend just as we reached the place... and since so many ppl are buying the $128 (be4 sistic charge) tix... we might as well get better seats for the $108 one... And to our surprise... we were allowed to enter the hall as soon as we got our tix... that saves a lot of time waiting outside in the hot weather with only the JJ party tix... And we were seated quite in front... only thing was that we were sitting behind the JJFC ppl... and erm... 3 of them whom i think doesn't belong to the fan club but also has their own boards.... And Arghx! They blocked our view with their boards half of the time! Forcing us to stand up every now and then... damn.

Anyhows... at the end of the day.. i'm still happy cos i got to see him... shook his hand... and got his signature.. =)

Ok... i think i'm going to sleep soon.. and hopefully tml will be a better day for me and my nose. Haha.. Nitex ppl.

No comments: