Friday, April 15, 2011

It's the end of it.

Everything seems so fast. I think we all didn't have the time to react. At least not me. It feels like I still have a lot of things undone. And haven't gotten everything settled. Looks like I have to go back to at least tie up the loose ends. Some stuff i haven't really hand over? Hmm.. Omg. Sometimes I think I'm a irresponsible worker. And maybe that's the reason why I wasn't given the offer anymore? It's not officially the end yet, but quite there.

Anyhows, 看开 already lah. It's not the kind of things that is in my total control, whatever comes, I just have to take it, right? 现在是抱着‘船到桥头自然直’,‘水来土掩,兵来将挡’,还有一点听天由命的心情看待。真的,说的是容易,做一定做得到吗?But then again, 一直以来我的工作运都还蛮烂的,可以一辈子不工作吗?=x But I need a rich husband first. That's like harder than looking for a job, because my 财运 and 爱情运 is even worse I think. Omg. I don't know what I can depend on actually. Kind of sad to know. Bahhh....

But I hope that the rush in leaving everything there doesn't affect their work. I guess they will still do well, without me, and with a new staff. I'm not irreplaceable anyway. And true enough, it's time for me to move on perhaps. I tend to stay in my comfort zone if I can. And I could have just 赖着不走 even though it's a 不怎么样的工作. HAHA. Maybe I should start getting used to moving around.

Erm. I don't what is installed for me in future yet, or if there's anything installed at all. Actually more like what I have installed myself for. I hope I'm not going to have any regrets giving such a big promise to it. :)

I'm tired. Need to sleep. Forever also can. =x

2 comments:

wEiLiNg said...

when a door closes, there's another tt opens for u..

=[WanYing][宛颖]= said...

Hopefully. And I hope it will not take too long for me to find that door.