Sunday, June 04, 2006

My sis to me...

Ha... good news..! After i blogged ytd... i really feel very bu gan xin that the re-writer drive actually died on me... so i actually took out my tools and attempt to fix it on my own... And Ta-da!! I made it!! It's working well again! =) Haha... so i only need to put in a little effort on my own... Eh... does it mean the last one could be solved in this way too~?! Damn it So sad... But anyway... it means i saved $88! =)

And today i've gone down to a place that a lot of my fellow friends wun patronise go again... But they know i will... for some reason i dunno what... maybe it's cos of the ppl there... sometimes i just feel very relaxed when with those ppl... maybe it's something that others will not understand... well.. sometimes i dun understand too... Haha... but then... this time since i've already agreed to help... i can't possibly go back on my word right... esp. when it's my own junior that asked me to go... bu hao yi si ju jue lor... but anyway.. sometimes it's good to revive my skills too.. Haha... lost touch on erhu for some time... it's good to realise that my skills are going down the slope... =x

Hmm.. just talking to a friend... he's right... he said that i shouldn't give up violin when i'm still active in co... cos i spent so much money to learn... and my passion towards music... Ya.. Of cos... actually i do not dislike violin... at least not these few years... and i've been trying hard to keep my skills intact... i tried to touch violin once in a while... but maybe it's just too little.. Anyway the point i want to make is.. Yes... my passion towards music... i shouldn't neglect violin... my mum said that i took up violin on my own record.. then i should follow my decision.. isn't it!? but i guess now i'm too preoccupied by my job... thus when i start studying... i will let them return to my hug...

Then Mengtak, Julian and i escaped came out of CC to have lunch at tamp int... And i return home after that to go down to the PC show STILL with er-jie... we walked around... was so tempted to buy a new laptop... but didn't... So we came out squeezed out with an Epson all-in-one printer! =) The reason why we decided not to use HP anymore: simply becos the ink catridges cost us too much... and we think Epson is not bad too... so why not~?! Well.. Sis paid for it... =) By then it was still early... sis suggested Anderson's ice-cream.. And we squeezed all the way thru the human traffic built at the already not-so-narrow pathway btwn 2 rows of shops... And we ended up having the couple fondue!! =))) Sis' treat too!! I just love my sis so much...

Since i've touched on this topic.. let me tell u a bit about my sis... i believed a lot of my friends always hear me saying 'my sis .... my sis .....' But i guess no one knows the fact that i didn't exactly like my er-jie when i was much younger... and i think she didn't like me that much back then too... Of cos there's reasons to it... even till my primary school days... i didn't like her at all... esp. after she has more saying in the family... cos she forbids everything i asked for.. one word from her could change my mother's mind... i dunno why..~ And as a sister.. she has never given in to me... never liked me to tag along... never liked me to be in her way... keeps me away from cousins that she's close to... never let me participate in anything that's she doing with cousins... never let me have the controller for more than a game... she's always spoiling all my plans just cos she has got a sharper tongue... And i used to think that mummy actually dotes on her more... (which is sometimes still true...) Probably that's why it kept me quiet in the house... nv brave to voice out.. knowing that it will be rejected promptly...

However... These few years things had changed quite a bit... i dunno how, why and when... our relationship improved a lot a lot... to the extend that we are always talking at night... sharing conversations... knowing each other's stuff... friends... almost everything... and a lot of things i will tell her first... doing things together... and she suddenly became someone that i always mention in front of my friends... and she's been pampering me with my fav food.. (probably cos she wants them too) And we go shopping together... go for practices tgt.. etc... not forgetting the meals, the clothes, the whatever... i've grown to understand her more... forget about the 5 years different in age... she dotes on me more than ever i swear... and i appreciate her every effort... including the effort to disturb me... HAha...

Ok... Enough liao.. i'm sure ppl who know me now knows how close i am to my sis.. so what's there to say~?! =) Nitex!

No comments: