Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Bubble-tea craze

Lately the BubbleTea craze is kinda back again. Same for me! KOI, Q-Essentials mostly. And it's like back to the >$2 age for a cup.

It reminds me of a bad experience with bubble tea back in the secondary school days. My friends and i were so into bbt that we go for different ones everyday after school. That was the sec 2 days... And i really mean everyday! For how long i can't rmb. But my favourite during that time was Chocolate ice-blended with Chocolate pearl. I love the chocolate pearl! HAHAH! But was damn ex for me last time lah.

But this incident i will nv forget. It was the day of Maths Paper 2 for final examination, in my opinion, one of the most important and confident paper. Just before the paper, my period came and i got cramp!!! Like damn jialat cramp. I took the normal Panadol pill, but no use lah. So still have to go for the exam right. But the pain is like making me tremble and lost focus. I can't rmb if i managed to finish the paper. But i was sweating and trembling the whole time during the paper.. Totally cmi. In the end i didn't do very well for the paper. Which was quite saddening. only 30/50 :( Luckily Paper 1 not bad and still make it to the first class. lol.

But ever since that time, i nv had bbt everyday anymore. At most like twice per week. Anyway there's one period whereby bbt faded out and there wasn't nice bbt ard. Until last year like that then we have good bbt in the market. So we are all back to the bbt craze! :D

Too bad nus doesn't have it... so i guess i'm going for healthy choices, i.e. juices! hahahaha! Good for myself. :)

No comments: