Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The kids...

Today my violin kid got a bad scolding. Poor her and not really very poor thing also. haha! I was very stern with her today cos I dunno why she has to keep laughing during lesson and doesn't want to listen to me. Apparently i think her mother heard everything outside the classroom. And when the lesson ended, she came in and gave her a lecture, and asked her to apologise to me, which, she finds it funny too. -.- And difficult to say it out. I think she's scared, but used the smile to hide it. 'Sorry' is really difficult to say. I wanted to say 'it's ok' when she couldn't say it out, but i decided that I shouldn't be so soft-hearted on her. Maybe it will teach her a small lesson and she will listen to me from then. I mean, hopefully. haha!

Ya, from first lesson till now, i think every week she will at least say once 'you don't know one lah'. Excuse me, if i don't know, how i teach you? -.- I'm so going to ban her from saying that.

While this one is too noisy, the other kid is too quiet. And he do work so slow! (for a primary 4 i.e.). And he doesn't want to ask even if he doesn't know. So he just stares at the page until i ask him. And he actually yawned during the lesson. -.- Hello, i've been working the whole day too ok. Hais.

Now i've got another new student anyway. Sat at west coast plaza. Yup. Still very far. And i'm taken away from my gym sessions totally. :( But anyway. Last week it was the 2nd lesson with this little girl. And she took some time to praise me from top to bottom, as in my necklace, clothes, shoes. LOL. I think cos she wants to talk and dun want to play violin. Smart kid. But a bit stressful cos her dad and elder sister can play violin too. haha. Then this one, ask her to play whole bow, dun want to listen. then tell me very hard. -.- If not hard, don't need to learn and practise alrdy right. haha. funny.

Ok. That's all for now. Look out for more of the kid's amusing acts.

No comments: