Thursday, April 29, 2010

NYCO Concert 2010 - 春回大地

The first NYCO Concert all these years. :) Really a happy occasion though there was a lot of unforeseen incidents.

A lot of mixed feelings for myself also. Think i'm the oldest on stage (excluding ding). And well, the only one from my batch. Looking at all my juniors, I'm rather proud of them actually. haha! I'm quite surprised that NYCO can produce this kind of sound and music. I like 大地回春. Nice song!

But i think next time we could really have a solely CO concert. Too much of gz. And i dun really like gz. haha! Too few combine items. :( Thus the alumus were really very free and have too much time in between items. Bonding with the other alumus. :)

And coincidentally we had at least one alumni from each batch. Cool. Me from 04, Julian 05, Mingkwang 06, Dominic, weijian and huifang 07, zhiwen and pauline 08. Wow. not bad. hahaha! Too bad the rest can't come. Exams period. :( But nvm, i hope we are having some alumni outing soon! I miss my people seriously!

And now that the concert is over, dun even know when is the next time i will go back to nyjc and meet the nyco ppl. *shrugs*

No comments: