Friday, May 07, 2010

Erhu . music . life

Haven't talk abt my erhu lesson for a long time now.

It's been slightly more than half a year since learning from zhulin laoshi. So far so good? Very fulfilling lessons. Practising yang guang and jiang nan and qin qiang now. Actually is quite xiong. lol! I think he has quite high expectations of me.. and of cos i have high expectations of myself lah. Just that, i'm a bit worried abt the future lessons cos i don't know if i really have the time to practise bit by bit. sighs. But i'll still try my best lah.

Learning jiang nan from him makes me realise that jiang nan is really not easy. No matter how hard i tried, couldn't get the feeling right. And i think it's kinda my own technical problem. and i'm not working hard enough ba.

Plus, now i've got to teach on 2 weekday nights and weekend aftn. Where do i find time? My weekday nights are ALL devoted to music-related stuff alr. Mon and Wed mostly SY, Tues and Fri teach violin, Thurs usually erhu lesson. !!! Oh actually is my everyday life that is devoted to music-related stuff. Including my job. Haha! Good thing to me though, it's like dream come true to have my life all revolving ard things i like. Just that maybe i do like more things than just music. haha.

No comments: