Sunday, May 30, 2010

Random feelings

Suddenly i rmb something. 

We were in my aunt cum godma's car and we were talking abt my sis' wedding. Then she asked me when i getting a boyfriend. like -.- Then i said, erm... '要找就会有的meh? 找工作都找这么久了,男朋友应该没有那么快啦.' Like the best ans i can give. Seriously not like i do not want, but is really don't have. So what can i do?

But seriously i dunno is i suay or what lah... Ok i think i suay. Have been suay lately, I mean still suay. I haven't won any money from mahjong since i dunno when. I haven't had something which i really want it to happen. Whichever thing i didn't want it to happen, it just will. 

Life is a game. But even if i play it right, i will get to the end first? I'm not sure about that. But suayness haven't left me yet. Or so i think. 

And so, I really don't know what i have done to enable other ppl to treat me like how they do. I've never taken any person or any thing for granted. Eg. if i am the one asking a favor of another person, i expect myself to be accommodating to the other party's convenience. But i dunno why sometimes when i'm the person helping, i have to accommodate also. I'm not saying every time and everyone does that. But i'm just puzzled. I guess i've said this many times before also. It is because i'm too easy-going? TOO easy-going for my friends to take advantage of? I dunno, but perhaps i really have to learn to say 'No'.

No comments: