Saturday, May 15, 2010

Week 1 ends

Yeap, end of week 1. This is like so fast! lol.

But ok lah.. nothing much on first week. Just receive as much as i can. And it's like really A LOT! Very different. Yup. I understand, more responsibility, more duties, more of everything! haha. But so far so good... That is until my colleagues to go on leave. haha. Which is next week! One of them will not be coming in for the whole week. And then the next following week, the other will be off for her trip. So there are somedays i will be alone. Good luck to me! hahaha!

Yup, but next week should be the start of all my nightmares ba. HAHA! Like mon and wed SY, tues and fri teach violin (at yishun), and thurs is erhu lesson. Just the thought of it i want to faint liao. LOL! This week only had to teach.. no CO at all. Already a bit tiring. I need more energy! And this week is already quite upsetting cos i couldn't get to yishun on time on tues. I was terribly late. I felt so sorry lor. Was quite an awkward moment. But ya... hopefully next week will be better. Shifted back the time a bit. Fri is still ok.

And then monday too. Should be going to be late for sy ba. haha. Dun care lah. Bo bian. Got staff retreat. Yeap. That's all! TV also watch finish liao. Time to sleep! :)

No comments: