Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Call in on air!! :D

Shall blog while memory is still fresh. Like WOW! I called in to jiafa's programme again! 2nd time! LOL! Somemore he was only covering for peifen this week. :D I rmb i called in once when he was the host for night programme. So i went to check and TADA! Click here to see the post. :) I rmb it was like the last 1 or 2 weeks before they change shift again.

And again! Ytd night i was just trying my luck... Lying on my bed, with specs off already. After a few 'Number Busy's and 'Network Busy', i suddenly saw 'Call 1'! I was so shocked! HOHOHO. So faster listen lah... he haven't pick up yet.. so i was praying that he would pick it up and YEAH! He did! lol. I super happy lah! hahah. He asked me to hang on a while cos it was still at the commercial period. I wanted to tell the rest.. but not enough time sia.. hahaha! And i was at a loss. i went to kitchen to on the radio first so i can speak louder. haha!

The call went on air and chatted for quite a while. Haha.. He asked if i'm still a student first. Haha! And if i always listen until so late. Actually before i started working, by the time i listen to the radio at night, it's always after the shifts. But also same as listen until very late right. haha. Then talked abt my work nature and workplace. Then he ask me '做得开心吗?' I said all right... 不错, then he say 也不能说不好对吗?等一下别人听到。Exactly. Haha!

Anyway i dedicated the song to asswai ppl, to let us all work towards concert this sat and it will go all well! :) Then he asked what instru i played. I wanted to say erhu but i playing gh in asswai leh. So i say gh lah. Then he dunno what is gh. lol. so funny lah.. I was trying to explain lor. 他和二胡长得差不多,声音比较高,但身高没有比较高。Haha! I feel like slapping myself. lol. So he asked abt asswai also... like how long we prepared and is it very tough. blah blah blah.

So it ended with him saying, '如果你也跟宛颖一样,这个星期六有表演,那祝你们演出成功。' Erm. Something like that. I think i was too happy i can't really rmb all. hahahahaha. U all try these few days lah. Let's own it.

PS: it took me 3 repeats of my name to get him say it right. But at least he said it right at the end. :)))

PSS: I was hoping that he will play the JJ song after the dedication but the song that was right after the dedication was 蔡淳佳's 等一个晴天, then after that was JJ's 会有那么一天. :)

No comments: