Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend burnt with mco.

Haix.. what a tiring weekend. But today seems rather meaningless... I was hoping to know what the sequence will be like.. but in the end it didn't turn out to be what i expected earlier... well... life is just like that i guess... nonetheless... it's not that bad with transport to and fro. haha. prac with sylvia sy songs while waiting for laoshi and with the sudden shoutings from next door to tell us we played wrongly and what... quite funny and sometimes too sudden. But ok! At least i practised. dunno what will i be doing tmr. reading? practising when i suddenly have the feel? i dunno. hopefully. haha.

Met up with my dearest cousin after the long day of MCO ytd... chatted over dinner. all sorts of crap u can think of... we actually reminded each other of some stupid funny stuff we did while still young.. Since i wasn't allowed to go out much during hols and to my friends' house (usually.. unless for project) for whatever reason i dunno... thus if i were to get out of my house to somewhere else.. it must be my san-yi's house.. with 2 cousins closest to my age. and we did a lot of ridiculous stuff altogether. I dun think i want to mention them here. haha! So ya.. we sat in Changing Appetites till abt 10pm until we decided to go home. yea. i miss the days we go crazy tgt. I wasn't so much of the crazy and daring sort but she taught me a lot. lol!

Other than that.. the rest of the weekend was mco and more mco. diaox. I can't imagine i'm so pia to even have a performance just the night before my flight.. and the whole friday before flying off to hk was gone. thus i have to be ready already on thurs with everything packed.. so i dun have to panick on friday late night or sat early morning. madness i would say. but i think i asked for it. tsk.

The only thing i felt sad abt is that i wouldn't be able to even sit down and have a simple dinner with my family for this whole coming week. it's either i have to dine early for the sake of SY prac.. or i wun be dining at home at all. hmm. sorry to my family. wun be ard on the day of my da-jie's bday too. i think i'll try to get something from hk for her since. no guarantee for anything cos i dun even know how long i'll be stepping out of the campsite. haha! i think the best i can do is to err.. purchase some stuff from hk airport. haha!! what a way.

Aiya.. i'm tired lah. the randomness. sianx. going off now.

No comments: