Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sighz

Dunno what happened to the blogger site... the create post there like the textbox so small... see liao also sianz... so din update for quite long liao.. a week~?! Hehe... Now update also same mah... Just going to talk crap here today.. Lol...

Hmm... what to say... also nothing much to say... back to all the studying again... left 26 days.. Must make full use of time.. Haven start to revise CLA yet.. think will die sia.. Pump myself with maths and econs currently.. cannot fail econs!!! Anyway my econs marks were moderated to an O.. At least better than seeing a F on the result slip mah... =)

Getting result slip on graduation day itself.. dotz.. CCOE8... well... If bong is right that we can jump grades during As.. and at least 2 grades.. hopefully both my Cs can become A... and the O can at least reach a C... And of coz get at least a C for GP.. Coz this time prelim a lot of ppl did quite well... cannot lose to them.. cannot lose to myself.. Even jon who got like all fail in midyear get all Alevel pass this time lor… Sighz… I’m really lousy... So I really got to work if I want to get As...

This week.. sick again.. must be coz of sis... coz they also sick lah... sighz... not good to be sick at all… luckily this time no fever.. so din see doctor.. but then this morning went to sch late lor... Din go for gp lect... they did a compre.. hengz.. =x but I went sch esp to attend econs lect.. hopefully I gain something from it... And luckily I went...~ =)

Think that’s all ba.. Going off to eat dinner le... Bye..~!!

No comments: