Friday, July 13, 2007

My secret project...

Haven't been doing much nowadays lah... haix.. as usual right... i wished i'm doing more... what a life. Anyway... i'm only halfway thru my project... Ahem... i think some fees should be given to me for my effort and all the brain juice i use to come up with ideas... And i actually thought of doing another same one for another person... dotx. dunno if i can complete by then... WAH! i think i will die lor. Unfortunately... i'm starting to run out of ideas... dotx. I need to see and hear and speak more to get more inspirations. (sounds like learning a language).. haha.

U must be thinking what am i doing here at this hour... it's like 3am! omg. but actually i dun feel tired at all... and i really hope to accomplish my job fast... hopefully i can... but sometimes it's just not so easy.. hope that the results will be good... i think after so long... nobody knows what i'm talking... what secret i'm keeping and whatever lah... when time is ripe... i will reveal it... cos i'll be boasting by then.. lol!!!

Anyway i was looking thru my photo albums just ytd.. and i found so many funny photo. err... they are photos taken in my pri school years or lower sec period lah... which i find quite entertaining.. will post up when i have the time.. but have to wait a while... cos still need to scan. i lazy. =x

Ok lah.. that's all i wanna say... erm... abt what i'm doing with photoshop for my project... shall keep u all in suspense first. :)

No comments: