Saturday, March 19, 2011

What does Expensive Hobby brings

Aiyo.. This is so irritating. Why is my hobby so expensive?

And worse, I know I will feel damn bad if I miss any of them. Like just how I had regrets for some of the shows I didn't have chance to attend or don't have money to attend. Now that I'm financially independent, I can, just that is that all I want to spend on. The fact is that I've spent a lot of money lately and I haven't even paid for my air ticket yet! I'm screwed. :(

First there are pop concerts. Then there's musicals and there are concert! like OMG. I want to watch Lion King for sure. But the most affordable + still can see price is like $125?! What kind of affordable is that? :( But I'm sure I want to watch. It's like my favourite cartoon! And I remembered how I was introduced to the show plus my favourite Simba soft toy (which was lost already) :(

Yup then after listening to 933 today, talking about 881, it seems interesting too! They say it's the musical which runs the longest up-to-date. And one of the important actor is actually... My favourite again! hahahaha. So how to resist you tell me?

Then after that another friend asked if I want to go watch The China Madman - Dick Lee recital. RAH! Hello, stop giving more things to watch. How to miss Dick Lee's performance when I already missed once the last time. But then again, it's the first one I would consider to miss. Afterall, it's because I love musical that's why I never like to miss the previous 2. Difficult decision(s).

The saddest thing: I have very little resistance against things like that. Well, I can only say, sometimes when a Gemini have doubts in things like that, actually he/she already made a decision. Hard to understand? I keep saying I don't know if I should go, don't know if I want to go. In fact, I already had a decision right from the start. Just that I feel helpless having that kind of decision?

It's just like I was deciding whether to buy a MacBook Pro or a normal PC, I actually already had my decision. But I wouldn't admit until the very last minute? I guess that's how we work.

Right. I'm really like tired now. Let's make the decision another day! (Remember: the decision has already been made. HAHA)

3 comments:

Lynne said...

u can buy $85 dollars de tix. i bought tt category and sat at the last row of the stall seats. Still able to see quite clear!

Lynne said...

u can buy $85 dollars de tix. i bought tt category and sat at the last row of the stall seats. Still able to see quite clear!

=[WanYing][宛颖]= said...

Oh ya.. i wanted to ask u how much u bought i forgot. haha! but then hor not all days still have the $85 one liao.