Saturday, July 21, 2007

Late nights.

Somehow i think i should blog even though it's already 2.14am now... and that i have to wake up at 7am tmr morning... or rather.. Later. -.-

Anyway this week i'm super packed with all the CO stuff... like from mon to sun... tues and fri were the only days i didn't touch my instru at all... all the other days of practices kept me away from my instru on the rest of the days. (not that i practise often when there's no practices. haha) Anyway.. Ya.. Keeping myself busy i would say. if not i'll be doing nothing otherwise. (how sad) And even more sad.. Woodlands on 3days this week! OMG.

SY on mon and wed... went thru most of the songs on wed during sectionals except for chang cheng. ok.. waste of energy to bring my gaohu there. But luckily laoshi drove me back. haha. Anyway think i'm getting a little better with nao chun. but i think my mind isn't going as fast yet. i need time. thou there isn't much time left for the HK one. WHY MUST THEY USE NAO CHUN ALSO? dotx.

MCO on thurs, sat and sun. oh man.. i think they admired me for going down to fuchun for the ensemble prac ytd with them... just for a while more than an hour... cos firstly i was late for the prac... cos i already knew that i was going be late when i left home and worst still when the bus drove off just as i dashed for it... dotx. The prac time was less than my journey to and fro add up tgt. haha! But i managed to read off quite a fair bit of harry potter with that. Of cos sat and sun has yet to come.. i hope for something not that bad. =P

I guess next week is going to be super busy too.. and i feel guilty not having enough time with my family. i think that's no dinner with the family at all for the coming week. not even the day be4 i leave home for 10days to hk cos of the mco performance. haix. but i chose it anyway.

Anyway. i got my 2nd round of donut factories on fri evening.. at suntec this time. it wasn't really as exciting as the raffles one.. cos 1h15min is nothing compared to 3hrs wait.. cos by the 3rd hour. we all wished to reach the counter soon. So it doesn't feel as accomplished after i got the donuts in my hands this time. Nonetheless.. still happy abt getting those fresh donuts! :) Esp. the Double Chocolates and Apple Cinammon. :) (note: this doesn't mean that i will go back to raffles next time even it feels better. haha.) And time wasn't wasted cos i had harry potter in my hands.. trying to finish off the last few chapters.. and talking to sylvia at the same time.

And thankfully! I'm done with the first. waiting for the 2nd to be back in my hands if not i'll start on the third first.

Ok... i ought to go and sleep to ensure at least 4.5h of sleep. thou i think i'm not going to get it.... BUT the strange thing is i'm not even feeling a bit of sleepy YET. maybe soon. but i slept like at at least 3am for the past few nights. (4.30am for ytd =x) either eating up potter or my sis DS Lite.. if not what makes u think that i can complete the Mario game in 2 nights. lol! NITEX. :)

No comments: