Friday, March 25, 2011

Plans to Fly

To prevent myself from forgetting to blog about my trip this june, I've decided to bring my lappy there. And hopefully we'll have places that have wifi for me to use. HAHA or well, at least I can save all those stuff in my com first. :)

I'm super looking forward to the trip and it still seem so far from now. And I'm going to meet my cousin there too! I haven't seen him for the longest time! Excited to see everything there!

Plus that day I was chatting with my colleague, asking if she's going anywhere after this very busy period for them. She spoke about where she's going and we talked about some of the places we've been to and about my coming trip also. Actually I'm really happy that I'm going on a trip like that, with just a few close friends. (Finally got rid of my sister? lol I'm evil but well there are already 4 or us the optimal number of travelers so we are fine) And we did all the planning on our own! (Although I kind of phased out last week towards the end of the day with the 2 girls haha paiseh) But I'm sure all of us are looking forward.

And it's the 2nd time I'm traveling with exactly the same people! The last time was 2002! WOW! And that was only a 3D2N (I think) at Malacca. Still during our schooling years. With Via to HK a few years back, Genting with Ling and Horng last year. All the short trips. So this time it's the furthest and longest we are going so far. All hail to our friendship all these years. Actually too bad the others can't go with us. Well, can only say it's really difficult for a big group like ours to be moving around together.

Anyhows, there's still some finalising and planning needed. Time to sleep first! Nights.

No comments: