Monday, July 02, 2007

Donuts & My hair (haha)

Ok... Shall update some long-outdated photos first be4 i dun want to post them up anymore! haha!!

These were taken on my birthday lah..

The 2 of us with our 战利品! haha. too near.. cannot see the plastic bag..



This should be clear enough...



Oh.. even more obvious what i've got...


When i took this photo... the box is like half-emptied already... the above 2 are peanut dark chocolate and peanut butter. I love the first one! :)))




Then that's apple cinnamon, orange white chocolate and double chocolate... love the last one too!!! haha... i dunno what happened to the white chocolate one in the end... dunno if got ppl eat.. if not i think mr dustbin had a taste of it. dotx.




Lastly... just now didn't see the apple cinnamon clearly right.... here's the enlarged version. :) I like lah! But my mother said it's too sweet. Well.. i've got a sweet tooth anyway. So... I like! :)))

Warning!: If u dun wish to see too many of my face... u can take ur exit now.. cos below will be a series of narcissistic photos... hahaha! Ok.. actually i'm trying to keep track of my hair growth lol.




Before $150 was spent... This is a neater version of my old hairstyle liao... haha!



In the $150 process.... 4h was spent sitting on that chair... this is in the 3rd hour... surprisingly i didn't fall asleep during the whole process. haha! was busy either reading mag or watching tv. heex. Even watched half of 手足 lor... dotx.



The end product. Day 1 - thurs.



Day 2 - Fri.



Day 3 - Sat.
And i think i looked different on all 3 days... different on the 4th day too. haha! How amazing. Day 4 hair can be seen in the next post... Abt the outing with my dearests and beloveds and that's sunday! haha!
Err... uploaded those photos liao... will update in the morning ba... quite tired le... Nitex! :)

No comments: