Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Songs questionaire

I got tagged by minhui to do this... But her blog doesn't allow highlighting... -.- So i had to trace back to rachel. Her blog can't right click but at least can highlight! See lah. Minhui. still ask ppl to do. dotx. But anyway here is it..

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

How are you feeling today?
曹操 - 林俊杰
Huh? it's super no link lah. i dun feel like conquering at all! Ok... purhaps i feel like playing 三国志 on PS. haha!

Will you get far in life?
塔罗牌 - F.I.R.
Ok.. i know... it's telling me that tarot cards can tell me my future and whether i can make it far. But who cares! I WANT TO MAKE IT FAR!

Will you get married?
三国恋 - TANK
OMG... it's either a love triangle or i will be with someone from 2/3 countries mixed? haha! the 2nd sounds more promising. BUT definitely i want to get married. :)

What is your best friend's theme song?
火柴天堂 - 熊天平
Erm... i have no idea. Best friend =? Theme song =? our theme song or just his/hers? er.. or whoever likes this song best is my best friend? haha!

What is the story of your life?
不哭 - 林晓培
Ok... makes a bit sense here.. but also quite no sense. There's sense as in i really hope that i will 不哭 (dun cry) and be happy in all my life. And there will not be such a person as mentioned in the song appearing in my life. HOWEVER.. i cry too easily. How to make it happen?
(Anyway... very nice and touching song. i can cry even listening and singing this song. -.-)

What was primary school like?
爱情不能做比较 - 品冠
i know... Cannot compare my primary school with others. But seriously i miss my primary school A LOT!!! The classes, the teachers, the friends, the CO and everything! My primary school is GOOD, i dun want to know how good the other schools are. (in the lyrics) Lol. (anyway, my primary school is Red Swastika School 万慈学校, i bet less than half the population knows where it is. lol) But i still love it. :))

How can you get ahead in life?
Fake Your Way To The Top - Dreamgirls OST (Anika Noni Rose/Beyonce Knowles/Eddie Murphy/Jennifer Hudson)
Erm.... do i really have to do that? ARGH. i hate to be fake... but who's not when it comes to working? Well well... I AM A VERY NICE PERSON!

What is the best thing about your friends?
无间道 - 刘德华&梁朝伟
Eh... i dunno lah... 无间道 is like... a police and thief and uncover story... maybe trust? So my friends' best thing is trustable? That will be good! :) (like consoling myself that there's some link and that ALL my friends are trusty)

What is in store for this weekend?
忘记 - 林俊杰
Eh.. i nv forget leh! haha!!! It's sentosa what!
(BUT i LOVE this song. So i'm going to finish listening be4 answering the next. Heex.)

What song describes you?
画一个梦 - 洪俊扬
Maybe... i've been dreaming too much. anyway.. this song is rather inspirational. I wonder when he will come out with 2nd album.. like he sings '人在现实中,谁没有梦’. i'm not different either. i have the dreams that i hope can come true. :)

How is your life going?
刮目相看 - 曹格
Erm... 刮目相看 (look at things/person differently) abt my life? i dunno if there's anything worth. or maybe realise that i can be THAT NUA during my hols??? DOTX.

What song will they play at your funeral?
不玩这种 - Coco 李玟
U mean they ask me not to play this kind of things? like DYING?!?! Haha. i would want them to say they love and miss me at least lah.

How does the world see you?
压力 - 林俊杰
What? the world sees me as a form of pressure? erm. that's weird. cos not like i'm someone big in control. haha!

Will you have a happy life?
就是爱你 - 陶喆
So if someone tells me THAT (就是爱你)... then i will have a happy life? I wonder who will be the one.. Hmm...

What do your friends really think of you?
天使心 - 林俊杰
WOW! i'm honoured! Haha! If it's true... i'll be Super happy! Cos i really hope that i'm really a friend to my friends. :)))

Do people secretly lust after you?
世界唯一的你 - 曹格
So? got 1? haha! that's quite funny.

How can I make myself happy?
背叛 - 曹格
I can't believe it. i'm to betray to make myself happy? What is this?! Just now ask me to 'fake my way to the top', now ask me to betray?! DOTX. In fact, betrayal WUN make me happy!

What should you do with your life?
天冷就回来 - 陈洁仪
Ok... it's just to say HOME is still the best so whatever i encounter... home will be always be my shelter. So.. i should build (not literally) a home in my life so i can always return to home. For now, i have one filled with love and warmth. :)

Will you ever have children?
黑夜过后 - 石康军
Haha! this sounds funny! Link it urself. lol.


Hmm.. this is quite fun... and let me listen to some long-not-heard songs too. like the last 2. And weird my whole playlist has like 1000+ songs. and out of these qns... 4 songs came from JJ! but of cos.. my fav singer lah. Fated. haha! What happened to all others? lol.

Alrights, now i shall tag people.. i'm being forced to... anyway.. i'm very friendly.. my blog can highlight and right-click. HAHA.

1. Sylvia
2. Weiling
3. Deshun
4. HuiQin
5. ChekHui

Happy doing!!! If anyone is bored and is interested to do it. just rip it off my blog. :)

No comments: