Monday, June 11, 2007

Year 1 Results out!

I think i haven't mentioned this... But i've got my year 1 results by post.. like finally!

However, I was quite disappointed to see the results lah... None was up to my expectations!!! Haix. And my presentation marks are really... not good.. esp. for the last few... Cos i went school to get back all my assessments and assignments forms... But we still didn't get to know the marks for the arts management interview report... and i dunno why. that's like last sem's stuff... hmm.

Anyway... it was enough to let me strike off that line from my wishlist... But ARGH! i must work harder to pull up my grades for the next 2 years... so that i can get a decent honours deg... That's MY aim. i dun want just a bachelor. ahhh.... That should be my biggest goal for now ba! :)

Dunno if can see... but nothing great also lah. haha!!! That's for year 1.. HOPE WILL BE BETTER for Year 2 and 3! :) JIAYOU! :D
Anyway i wonder how many ppl will actually turn up for the farewell @ Goodman. Hmm... perhaps i will just go down and take a look be4 deciding to stay or what.. but since i agreed to go in the first place.. i should at least make my appearance. But i hope it's not as bad as what i expect. :)

No comments: