Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sentosa and Ice-skating.

Finally i'm back in a piece... lol! After going to 2 places with extreme temp... i'm quite worried abt coming back safely... luckily i made it home ytd. so that i can still come blog today. haha!


Ytd went out with a few SYCO ppl.. Eh.. there were supposedly a lot of ppl.. but i dunno what happened in the end.. it started with only 3 ppl in the morning.. the bedok-ers. Haha! Then gradually a few more came to join. Supposed to meet at 9am. I was smart to ask sylvia not to meet so early... thus we were a bit late and met jindong at outram on the way to NEL. So the 3 of us were the earliest with no one else in sight at the mrt. so we waited while contacting ppl. Oh finally Junhe came ard 10... just as we were abt to eat at BK. Another hour later... Junyuan arrived and we actually bluff him that we are going home already. haha. After much discussion and whatever, we still proceeded to SENTOSA.


Then Joel came. And we told him that we nearly went to ice-skate.. and it would be a wasted trip for him. Who knows he's very agreeable with the ice-skate idea.. so they decided to stay just another while at sentosa so as not to waste the $3 entrance fee. lol. so played with water for a while... and junyuan was the only one who went fully into the water while the rest of us were only into the water until the knee level. haha! So wash up a bit and went back to Vivo to meet Keryih... asked him not to go into sentosa since we wun be staying long. and he decided to go donate blood.


So we proceeded to our next venue.. the ICE-SKATING place at jurong. And guess what.. the 2 newbies to ice-skating - sylvia and i am wearing berms that doesn't cover the knee... DOTX. Ok... And i said clearly... as long as the knees doesn't touch the ground/ice. it should be all right. And thanks to my jinxed mouth... I had a (great) fall not long after we started. dotx. Luckily i was holding on to the metal pole thing... But my knees landed on the ice and moved forward abit and thus.. scratched... And joel came to my rescue.. haha!!! Somemore say my shoelaces too lose.. but obviously i couldn't bend down to do it lah. so he was very nice to help me tie... meanwhile i was bearing the pain on my knees. Then... cannot waste the money like that. fall already still cannot skate right. so must hang on... and i went a few more rounds on my own slowly and without the pole.. Eh... Still not very stable but at least i've made progress.. haha! Later sylvia also had a fall but on her butt. haha! Ok... the only 2 girls for the day and the only 2 first-timers both fell... All the 5 guys were quite good at it.. Even thou it was jindong's first time too but he can blade.. so it just takes a bit of time. Argh!


But then.. ok lah.. i considered it fun... I would consider going again. Eh... that is if it's going to be a less crowd day cos all the fast skaters on the ice floor makes me nervous and not willing to get down there and get out into the rounds. lol. Ok.. i'm lousy. But think. i've never been to the west side with my friends during my primary school days.. and i wasn't so brave that time so i didn't learn skating, blading.. i only know how to cycle at P4 lah!! Dotx. So i wasn't so bad after all... cos i'm braver to welcome the challenges in front of me now! haha.



Anyway... After that was some walking ard at IMM cos it was still early while the rest went home except for joel who went to study with his friends and junhe... er.. dunno he went home first or meet his friends directly. Took the shuttle bus to clementi and we went Ke Ai Ji for dinner! Yeah!! Finally back to that coffee shop.. haven't been there eating my fav fried chicken wings rice since nusco concert day. Heex. Ok.. Despite the injured and a little bleeding knees... we were still walking and standing most of the time. and had to stand half of the mrt trip as well. Finally got home ard 8pm to watch 金曲奖 again with Sylvia... cos she missed it last week. It was super long lah... and exceeded the planned time to more than 3 and half hours long. Had difficulty sleeping with the wound with some coverage so that wun stain my bed if there's any blood. Luckily there wasn't much deep scratch... if not i would have died while bathing and applying cream. lol!!!


Ok! I considered it an enjoyable day... minus the last min pangseh-ers and the fall... and the sudden change in activity. But er.. nv take photo.. except for this when i got home...



wah liao... will take how long to heal leh? Is quite pain de lor. left leg also got a big patch of scratch also lor.. not that visible cos it didn't bleed. heng ah.. But even so... it's still like blue-black like that lor. Sianx!

And this morning... woke up with a super ached right arm.. Due to the many times i had to quickly hold on to the wall tightly to prevent me from slipping off. haha!!! So thanks to junyuan for the suggestion... the rest for agreeing... and the skates for making me fall and the ice for making me slip... and whatever and whoever. haha! I think they were rather shocked to see my a-bit-bloody knee when i sat down to rest. haha!

Anyway! Tmr schools reopen le!! Not that it's part of my business... but it means lesser ppl on the streets if i were to go out? Hopefully! Heex. To those having exams after hols (the jc ppl)... Good luck for all ur papers. and to the sec school students. Hopefully they have finished their homework.. Which i doubt so becos i've nv finish mine during the hols anyway. haha! Enjoy School! I miss school. dotx. So to the rest. continue to slack like me. sianx!!!

Will be transferring my desktop stuff to my laptop these few days anyway... so as to prepare for the new one to come. haha! Have seriously decided to get a new one. Haix. Ran out of money since i'm in debt already. i hope weiling doesn't come after me with a chopper since she willingly helped me pay for my contact lens first. haha! i think i have to get my dad to pay for me. =x Argh.. feels bad spending my parents' money... and i think my mum have to pay for my cpu. haix.

No comments: