Friday, June 08, 2007

Calling for birthday gifts 2

Oh i forgot.. but i think this is quite impt... to follow up with the my bday pres post the other time.. i have a few pictures to a few things i want. haha!


Firstly, the bag.. or rather.. 2 bags... Both can be found at Bugis Street... first one of the entrance from the main road side... photos taken very recent... so it's still there. haha!



I've been eyeing this for some time but that time i just bought a bag so i didn't buy... anyway.. this one would be really a nice gift! :))





Same store... but this one is more hidden while the 1st one is hung quite high up and visible. Heex.



Then i saw this rather interesting thing at popular.

They are 3D Crystal Puzzle...got a few designs.. i thought they are quite cool. haha. Anyway.. take a closer look.



Anyway.. it doesn't matter if anyone gets me either of these lah.... cos if no-one offers the bag for me... i will get it myself... although i wun get the puzzle on my own lah. Like i said. i'm a practical person.. but do not reject any type of gifts. Haha!!!

No comments: