Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Time's up, game over.

I believe that everyone will meet with changes in life. Somehow I just have to face it more often. I don't like changes as often as this, but I will take it with stride. I mean there's nothing I can do to stop it now anyway right?

That day I was still talking with Via and saying like it's almost a year I'm here. And indeed, the 1year is ending and never continuing anymore. A bit disappointed, but it serves as a good decision making point. I wouldn't say that I'm prepared to stay in this job for long, but I didn't expect that it would be this fast. And the reason why I didn't want to leave as yet was because I wanted the whole experience of the work from the starting of the year till the end. Involved in a whole year's work. And I can tell people, 'yah, I've been through all of it'. But it's not going to come true then. It's fine, it's just life and people telling me, 'yes, you need to change'. Actually I have friends telling me that all along.

After this I actually hope I can jump out of the box. I hope I will still be able to remain in the arts. But hopefully not in a different field of arts. Erm, yup I hope. And then I'm thinking of the other thing that I have been wanting to do. Maybe I can start doing it already! Since I will no longer be associated like now. Hope so! :)

Okay, I'll start looking. And thanks to friends whom shown your concerns (you know who you are), I appreciate it. But I must say I'm the kind of person who is not good at both the giving and receiving end of consolation. And the more consolation I get, the easier I breakdown. So it's okay, just pray for me k. Thank you very much.

No comments: