Tuesday, May 03, 2005

SYF.. Silver...~

Oh readers... NYCO still got a silver in the end... Haiz... I'm confused... am i sad?~ Think it's more of disappointment... But well... i believe that everyone already put in their 100%.. just that the music that came out was not 100%.. To be truthful... i was rather nervous on stage just now... but somehow i'm not worried for myself... Maybe schools like us should not try to be funny and pick songs that have obvious soloist... I wun blame anyone for making us not clinching a gold... i felt that nobody was at fault... There are ppl who do finger pointing becoz they dun really know how the whole thing is like... they're just shallow to think that way... Maybe i'm not that sad when they announced the results becoz i didn't really pin very high hopes on getting a gold.. i'm not looking down on ourselves... it's just that we really can't be compared to the top JCs... Exactly the same JCs got gold for the last syf and this syf... And i seriously think that none of the JCs improved or de-proved in the sense of medal awarded... So what's the point of holding a syf for JC level~!? I dunno.... I just think that music has changed it's definition... it's no longer a mere entertainment... it's a competition... it's a weapon... it's already not what it was supposed to be... Ppl who saw me today should see that i'm not really sad lah... coz the thing is i felt that i've put in my best and there's nothing i can do to change the results... we've done what we should.. it's really up to the judges lor... But same sentiments as changsheng.. if syf is becoming subjective.... then why hold it? Just a chance for ppl to perform... waste their 2 years preparing and then in the end they were already labelled... Isn't it?

Anyway... it's already the past... i know a lot of ppl are feeling relaxed and happy.. that they are off from suffering.. but i'm unclear of my future.. what will i be doing on wed afternoons~!? I really will miss co badly... co has given me the most wonderful memories in ny i will never forget... The seniors the friends the juniors and everyone~ They're all just so nice... I wish time and turn back... and we dun need to leave... JC life is so short... yet co managed to make an impact in me...

Shall talked about other things tml.. i'm tired.. VERY VERY tired... even fell asleep during sy.. =X NitEz~

No comments: