Monday, March 14, 2011

The I AM night WE ARE waiting for!

The 3rd time he's staging a full length concert in Sg, and the 3rd time I'm watching a full length concert of his. :) I'm happy and excited ttm prior to the concert. I don't need to have any expectations of him because I know it will be good. :) And just hoped that he will sing all the songs that I would like to hear although i know not all of them will be sung. But no matter what, I AM there. :D

It was truly a high high high night! :D Enjoyed myself so much, it didn't feel like the night has passed. I'm sure no one there would want the night to end. HAHA!

I know that it's a non-photography event but usually they allow digital camera, so i had some photos in low quality. But most of the time I'm using all my energy to look at him and listen to him.


First I'm damn happy he sang the songs that i wanted to hear him sing live so much! Esp. 黑武士!! It's like one of my most fav. so far! Too bad it's not the first few hits and there's not even a MV for it. Luckily he loves Lord Vader so much that he wouldn't miss the chance to put a good 'fight' during his concert, would he? :) I'm not a fan of Star Wars, or rather, I've never watched any of the series before, but I loved the song! 因为旋律和歌词都很动人.

Thanks to my difference in taste, the songs that I usually love doesn't come in MV for ktv. Sad. Because another very good example is 一个又一个. It's a bit of sofa music, jazzy, 听了会有一种舒服的感觉. Maybe the song seems so applicable, okay that's not the point. The thing is he sang it! :DDD I was super happy to hear the introduction of the song. My heart super melt.

无法克制 is also one of my fav in the 100天 album. 就觉得很特别. 不知道有没有在这里说过,就觉得很像 Twilight 的情节. 而且他的高音,也太高了吧? 真得很厉害,演唱会时还真怕他会唱不到,but he did it. So perfectly!

第几个100天 is like one of the few 主打歌 that i really liked a lot. 尤其那时看了他的 MV 还有幕后的镜头,真的不得不感动耶! 这首歌应该是非唱不可吧? 喜欢最后一句: '两个人手一牵, 连命运都改变' 和 '当守护变信念, 连泪水都很甜' :)

Then there's of course other classics and few favourites of the favourites being sang, such as 第二天堂, 江南, 一千年以后, 曹操, 豆浆油条, 期待你的爱 (woo.. I love this song much much much), 杀手 (ok this one too! can't deny), 编号89757, 小酒窝, 波间道, etc.

And newer hits like 爱笑的眼睛, 背对背拥抱, X (but i like Still Moving Under Gunfire better leh), 转动, 妈妈的娜鲁娃, 加油, 主角 (he changed the rap for the front part, quite cool), 街道, 不超不用花钱,  and those singled out with paragraphs of their own.

2 newest songs are I AM and 她说. It's just so awesome. I like the way he plays the piano and sing 她说, a lot of emotions in his 琴声 and 歌声. Ahh... melted again. :D

It's like a must to sing MJ's song, but what about 张学友 this time? He didn't sing his song. 2 MJ songs instead, one of which with Jam Hsiao, it's like damn high!

时间真得不够, 少了很多经典, 像是: 简简单单, 冻结, 西界, 我还想她, 会有那么一天, 原来, mostly those from the earlier albums! But seriously, who would say a 2.5h to 3h concert is ever enough for someone you love listening to so much? HAHA. Never enough.

Okay, I'm waiting for the next one already!! HAHA! 希望很快又可以在现场听到他唱歌! :)

No comments: