Sunday, March 13, 2011

Apple!!! I Love! :D

Actually I've never imagined that I will really buy a MacBook. But I did! And to my surprise, I actually have quite a few Apple products. HAHA. And the addiction for Apple products came from the first one I ever got - iPod Nano 1st gen. I would have never gotten it on my own. It was a free gift from signing up for the internet connection. Never regretted doing that. And it lasted me for about 3years? Good enough i guess, because my friend who had the same one already changed to a new generation for quite some time by then.

And then I gotten a iPod Shuffle free (again), from doing a survey in Lasalle. And it was kind of a lucky draw. So I guess I was lucky for that once. HAHA. Now it still can be used. But not so much in usage, because of the next in line.

Finally I bought my first iPod (Touch). :) It's a total love really. Although can only use wifi but I thought of all these when I bought it. Got it about 2 months plus into my job. The first expensive thing I bought for myself as a reward, (just an excuse actually. Heh.) But it was really the best buy I had then. :))) But now it's a different story already! Haha! Oh, still loving it anyway. Just that shortly after I bought it, they launched the 4th generation. TSK.

And then now, I have a MacBook Pro! :DDD I really took a long time to decide on which one i should get. And sua ku me didn't know that there's no normal black MacBook anymore. -.- And seriously I loved that MacBook ever since I used it during internship at Lasalle. But that was so long ago. Yup. So things do change. HAHA. And then i was contemplating to get the normal white MacBook since it's so much cheaper. But in the end. 反正都要花那个钱了,就一次过吧。Yup, which is really so much of a one time spending. Later will explain.

Last one is iPhone 4! And actually the phone is supposed to be earlier than the lappy, but I did something a bit stupid, so yup, the phone will only come on Monday! and I can only use on Tues then. :( And even sadder because my phone is really dying. And I very scared it cannot 撑过这个周末. :( Ok, I'm waiting for Monday to come! And welcome new Apple product to the family. HAHA! When it's here I will post up photo of them together, but need to go and find my old one first. Heh.

Ok, that's all because my lappy is going to be empty batt in like 8min. Nights folks.

No comments: