Friday, April 01, 2011

Pre-concert 2011

Support SYCO Concert - Dauntless Spirit 2011! :)))

Last rehearsal tomorrow before concert. I hope it's going to be good. I'm actually having quite high expectations for the concert. And I'm glad that my sisters and close friends are coming. Parents not going because my mum can't go so my aunt is going, and my dad gave up his ticket for my aunt's friend. I was quite happy to hear that my aunt wants to watch actually. :)

Nice songs we are going to perform and I'm so looking forward to Minhui's concerto. Preparing to see her shine on stage! Omg I think I totally sound like my child is one performing. HAHA. Anyhow, I think the concerto are going to be fantastic! And I think the whole concert is going to be cool!

Anyway it's the 3rd consecutive years I'm sitting with Zhangls. So lucky right. No matter where I was sitting these 3 years, I met him at the seats. Haha. Such coincidence can. Can't believe my luck. But it was all right, at least not as stress as the first time. And the song was quite all right. Some parts I need to keep reminding myself. Heh.


I don't know if I'm really looking forward to the end of the concert. But the thing is, I feel so much better going to SY these few days because ever since I started working, there wasn't even once I could reach SY early and relax while I grab my instru and get up the stage, let alone enjoy dinner time with my friends.

And now it's also the end of every practice I think about. I really missed the past, where everyone really go home together. No car, no cab, no whatever. We will always fill the train with our voices, block the way as much as we can. The days we enjoy the company. How much do we do that now? Not anymore. It's kinda depressing. Because everyone has grown up and different purposes in our life and thus we go different way. Sad, isn't it.

The reason why I didn't like to cab home is not just because I don't have money. In fact I think I could be the person who can afford it better than anyone else there. It doesn't take a lot of effort to take a train, it's much cheaper and could be faster also. And the real reason is I really enjoy the talks we have on the train. Although the number of people is just getting lesser and lesser.

Sidenote: We really need to save more money for the future. Every thing in your future life needs money and it's just not right to depend on your parents for everything. Obviously I'm financially independent now. But even I was in LASALLE, I never get a cent from my parents anymore (except for my school fees), my sis give me some allowance when I wasn't working and it was really nominal. i would save then. I worked part time during school term and hols, although pay not a lot, I never had problem keeping my life filled with adequate shopping and social life. So I do not understand people who only have a few bucks in their bank account (too little to be drawn out), and are still spending on cab and cigarettes like crazy. Save those money and you can have a better life in future. Disclaimer: I'm not pinpointing anyone here, just generally, and I do have friends who are really like that.

Ok, enough said. Omg I'm sorry if the post got boring. Please buy your tickets for this Saturday's SYCO Concert (2 April, 8pm) now if you haven't! Thank you very much! I wonder if this year after concert will still be the same. I really miss the past syco. :(

No comments: