Thursday, March 03, 2011

Gmarket craze

All the items I've gotten.. *Ahem.



 As you can see, I've been crazy on gmarket.


 Mostly are items to go with the Polaroid. And now I'm filled with films all over. Haha.



Firstly, my cool Polaroid! Fujifilm Instax 55i. I bought this model because it's blue and silver. It has got very cool blue lightings at the right of the lens when switched on and when shutter button is pressed. :D It came with some plain films but nothing ever gets enough u see... and so the rest of the buys. HAHA

Ok. I got to do a disclaimer first: More than half of the coloured ones doesn't belong to me. And missing from the stack is 11boxes of films with Stitch frame. LOL. I didn't buy them from gmarket so i didn't take photo of them. But sample of the frame. :) Cute like dunno what. HEHE. Oh, i bought so many because apparently it's OOS at most of the places and that it's discontinued by FujiFilm (i don't know why they want to do that). Have yet to try any of the coloured frames and the other 2 cartoons yet. But they looked nice to me. Going to use them anytime soon! :)

Some other great offers are the books! They are really $9.90 each, brand new + free delivery to doorstep. No kidding. I was impressed. :)

And I faithfully review and premium preview each of the items to earn the g-stamps. 

Note: if you think that's all I bought online, then think again. HAHA. 

Then somehow, I got my friends into the same craze. I'm sorry I didn't mean it. But enjoy shopping like I do! :D

No comments: