Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Call in!!

Woah... Didn't expect myself to call in to fm933 during jiafa's program. Haha! I was just trying my luck. But i think i called too early liao.. Cos i wasn't on air. It was recorded and then broadcasted! Lol. But anyways not bad lah:) hee. Omg. I actually said my sec school name wrongly! Peng.. If u didn't catch it.. Too bad. I dedicated whichever song to my beloveds cogang and syco peeps. Lol. Wanted to dedicate to more ppl but I was a bit nervous. So i didn't really know what to say except for that. Plus i even say the full name of sac wrongly. What u think? Lol.

Talked abt my course and the arts scene. Haha! And the song which was played after that was Harlem's chun ni. Didn't ask me what song? And before the 'call in' was jj's 我还想他. And now lin feng and yong er's song. So take ur pick lah.:) to all my friends k? Yeah. Nitex. :)

*i hope i'm one of the 100 lucky ppl in getting the tix for eawards too! :) got contest. I hope erjie gets it too. Then can share with more ppl. :) if not then might be watching nusco concert le. Lol.

No comments: