Saturday, July 01, 2006

Bye to Samsonite.. Hi to Slacking days..

Okay!! I'm here to announce that i'm officially jobless on 1 July 2006!!! Eh.. do i sound happy? I tot jobless is a sad thing.. but whatever it is... i'm here... not worrying about waking up late for work anymore... (which i did today... *yawnx*) and not able to catch the bus to reach in time... =)

More imptly... i've left all my responsibilities!!! Some impt issues lately lah... very scared to ans the phone blah blah blah... then after that they ask for my name and blah blah blah... just again today there's another case.. but since it's my last day.. i dun care also lah.. just say whatever i think is correct.. in fact.. what i said was correct.. and in fact the person didn't call back anymore despite saying that she will get back to me... hmm... she said she waited for the call for so long... and yet now she didn't call back as promised... so we weren't in any wrong right..~!? Ok... dun bother.. i dunno what i'm saying also. =x renjie was also saying since last day liao.. send me to 'die'.. so bad right...

Ok.. let me talk about my last day.. actually it's quite a good day... I sold a black label biggest luggage~!! Haha.. so proud of myself.. somemore the process was damn funny... cos at first i told the cust the bag was $700+ according to my memory... then after that i went to check on the com.. and i saw $800+... oh no.. i quickly told the cust.. then he was like so shocked and asked me why should he buy the bag.. then i erm.. actually dunno what to say but just state and tried my best to show how good it is lah.. And luckily the cust wants the bag. i was damn happy until i realise that the bag was actually the price i first told him... i keyed in the wrong no. be4 lah.. lol... so stupid right... so trust myself rather than the com. Haha... But luckily he didn't ask anything when i told him it's $770 lah.. Heng.. and i made a deal!! =)

Then the next best part was when a no. of cabin crews came into the shop... obviously they are looking for THAT bag lah.. the price is so low for them lor... somemore they are new crews... sure buy that one... actually i was worried that there will will not enough... but luckily.. just nice... and it was really a mess at that time man... in the end... they took 6 bags.. and some others who couldn't get the colour they wanted ordered from shaw.. wow.. good for shaw. Haha.

Hmm... though it feels good knowing that i will be nua-ing enjoying at home for the next 3-4 weeks... but guess i will still rmb some of the things going on at work...
01. The frequent da-bao-ing trips for the guys... (practically i'm the only girl most of the time)
02. the food there! Esp. Carrefour there.. cos they are cheaper than foodcourt! haha.
03. the times where cust. thank me for my help...
04. the days that i get the chance to go to the bank with a lot of cash... (and take a walk at ms after that?)
05. the days i walk around with at least a luggage in hand... walk all the way to middle road to get it/them repaired... and come back with something else repaired...
06. the days small children play with our kids collection... they are so cute... but dunno why now dun have the series at our place le..
07. the days that i got a shock when eric came in to scare me (unintentionally) when i was eating..
08. the times that i had to climb up to 'level3' to get the stock... i got vertigo for goodness sake..
09. the times that i get knocked by the falling Hard-case bags!
10. the jokes that ppl there crack...
11. the days i get to laugh when renjie was scolded by eric... haha.
12. my pay-days... mike was always so excited to bank in the money. so funny.
13. and a lot more that are beyond words... for these 4 months...

Just thanks for giving me this chance to learn and handle a lot of matters.. and thank the ppl for looking after me.. and teaching me this and that... at least i know how to break a lock code now.. so i can open the lock if anyone's bag is in trouble. right? and cashier too... i've been hogging on to the cashier today..! side track a bit... that day this tourist gave me a $1000 bill when he's paying for a $100+ bag.. dotx.. was damn scared i count wrong change lor... haha.. And of cos know all these great ppl.. thou some are not fantastic ppl. but i had fun.. right!? Esp. Eric... he's normally quiet... but he could be erm... cool and fierce and... humorous too...

Wow.. long enough... I'm going to sentosa tml!! erm.. 1 July.. with the nusco ppl... erm.. enjoy myself! =)

No comments: