Monday, July 17, 2006

online shopping

Wow!! This is my 200th entry!! Let me hit it with a bang! Haha... ok.. lame.. actually i'm back in such a short time wor... HAha..

Just wanted to share my views... one of the days i actually viewed on a site that hopped and were selling some accessories and clothes and blah blah blah online... Then i was doing the friendship band... and i tot i could do the same too!! ERm... still thinking of other things that i could do.. or maybe come tgt with my friends to have something to sell... i mean that's what some of my friends were thinking of... right??

But it's really quite cool to surf online to find things that u like... dun even need to step out of the house to shop... so am looking forward to be able to find more online shopping sites... i mean... those in sg... And so i could get more accessories... for good prices?? Heex.. =)

There's actually a lot of thoughts that i wanted to talk about... but got to go for now..

No comments: