Monday, January 02, 2012

2012, Let's go!

Why do we have to set resolutions every year?

I'm still sticking to the 三十岁的目标 I've set somewhere late 2010, because I only completed one of them which is to get my driving license. The rest, some I'm trying to keep, and the rest, not fulfilled yet. And if I were to add anymore to them, it may take me my whole life.

So to keep it simpler, I just want 2012 to be better than 2011. And somehow I need this to happen to me. That day I posted on fb that 2011 was so bad that things can screw up even when I was overseas, eg. missing planes in aus, caught in typhoon while taking cable car in hk, and getting bites so badly in hk also. Thus, this year has to be better, please.

But well, I will just try to remember the goods. :)

I'm not having a far vision for this year as well, or rather, I didn't dare to have a far vision for this year, after what had happened the last, in my least expected circumstance. But it's ok, I'm ready for 2012! Let's go! :)

At least I've had a great start with one of the best fireworks experience and a whole day and night of fun. :D

No comments: