Monday, June 06, 2005

Gifts...~!

I'm here...!!! i had a very happy weekend... And today...~! I enjoyed myself... :)

Ytd went to meet the co gang... Wahaha... i'm NOT late~!! And NOT the last to reach too..~! Earlier than via and char... hahaha... And they thought it was a miracle... -_-! How can they say that... at least i wasn't late for sch even once lor... lol... Oh... except for hols lessons... =X So we took train to novena.. and finally... all of us are able to come together... thanks to jc hols... our dear melody is free to come out.. haha... Went to eat Magic Wok... Hmm... i won't say it's very nice... but i wun say it's very ex also lah... but the servings were quite small too... And anyway... i have to service the others also lah... suddenly i feel like i'm some waitress... i told them that next time i can go and do banquet... haha... But well... i din complain coz i wasn't really in the mood to do so... Heex...

Then went to Esplanade... just want to leave that no GST and no service charge place.. haha...~ Anyway... i still have to carry my own unopened present all the way there... can u believe it? they actually make me do that~!! Tsk tsk...~ But anyway.. we found a spot at the roof there... we cut the cake with some kind of wind that didn't allow us to light the candle... dotz.. but anyway.. surprisingly the cake still survived after being out in the open for so long... hahaha... Then opened up our presents... Oh man... we took the wrong packet... i opened for qin and she opened for me.. haha... but well.. i saw the blue colour OP handbag inside the wrapper!~ Haha... and i was thinking.. *Phew... luckily von asked me what i want.. hahaha... But Thanks to ALL CO gang peeps...~ For making the effort and everything.. and ling for wrapping so many layers of newspaper...~ And the nice card that via made.. ANd i like the hp accessory + necklace + add book very much.. it's a sweet book.. hahaha...~

I ended my day with them at esplanade and came back to upper east coast to have dinner with my family at Hua You Yuan.. Coz dad & mum will be setting off for china on wed.. and wun be in sg during my bday... many ppl might not know where and what it is... but they certainly serve good food and was a place my family used to patronise regularly.. more of those at my younger age... :) And practically my parents know the staff there...~ So we get like special orders~!? And free dessert~?! Oh... And we spent quite a sum there... double the cost of the lunch at magic wok~?! Lol.. Dad's treat.. I just love my family..~!! :)

Today..~!! Went to sch relunctantly... But still looked forward coz i'm going movie with von~!! HAha... Monster-in-law... It's a nice show lah... and think the both of us laugh till like dunno what...~ haha... Oh.. went pastamania with han and kim at bishan be4 that coz it was still early... And blur von tot movie starts at 2.30... in the end we went in early and sit down coz i simply have too many things in hand and i looked like an auntie with the bag hooked on my arm.. Well.. thanks to von bringing the present today.. it's heavy...~ But i came back and looked at the bag.. I like it~!!! Thanks thanks..~ Oh.. it's a leather material sling bag..~ :)

Then we walked around PS for a while... Then headed home.. coz by the time i reach home will be quite late liao.. and near dinner time..~ So Yea... i enjoyed my day out with von... just that the bag is really quite heavy and i can understand von carrying 2 walking around in town...~ THanks Von..~!! :)

No comments: