Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bye to LASALLE...

YEAH!!! Last post was only bye to thesis... Now... i can say... Bye to LASALLE. Actually not that i dun like the course and the school.. it's more of like.. i dun like this sem!!! It's a damn er-xin sem where i have to do everything in these 15 weeks. crazy.

And i think it's the sem i stayed up really late or nv sleep at do for the most times in the entire course... usually it's just 1 or 2 nights up to finish the last min work... but this sem is like... Argh!! Like ytd.. slept for 3h only. Ok. i know i deserve it lah... but then again. lol!! Anyway... everything is over liao... Hopefully my essay wouldn't be too bad... =x And i think our idea for biz planning is cool. :) Wonder when will i see the girls again.. Must meet up!

Last week was worst of all... 3days only slept for 1 night. How i tahan huh??? Plus i pia finish the ibl report in like what 7hours?? 3000 words plus logbook. my friend say i 强. hahah! but i think i wanna die liao lor. One of the days my friend could tell that i nv sleep! wth. ok. should start sleeping early and sleeping more! :)

No more doing school work overnight anymore! :))) Finally back to normal lifestyle. HEE.

Last day of SYF tmr... and also sacco's syf... Good Luck to them lor.. I also wish that we can get good results... but i dunno why i really dun have the faith in them. Well.. I hope they will prove me wrong and let me be proud of my alma mater again! :) JIA YOU!!! (Summary of SYF another day ba).. really tired liao... Nitex.

To friends who are studying for their exams now.. all the best and jia you. dun burn too much night oil if not will end up like me.

No comments: