Thursday, April 07, 2005

Beating my own record..~

Just want to use a little bit of my time to update on what happened today.. Actually today was a rather nice day.. coz i felt accomplished this morning..~ :) Had nafa test.. And surprisingly i managed to run finish the whole 2.4km without stopping.. plus keeping up with my pace... And practically was trying to chase after yuhui lah... i was telling myself.. cannot stop if not will lag behind yuhui a lot.. so i just kept on going... think chek who was behind me had the same mentality too... And the 3 good friends did well~! 14.05 for yuhui... 14.42 for me... and 15.15 for chek... Yea.. For me.. i've broke my own record lah... think after sec 1 or 2... i've never run less than 15min be4... thanks to all the runs i had in the morning... and thanks to yuhui.. motivating me too..~ Haha... She was right... practically she dun really have a lot to write in my autograph book coz she usually shares lots of things with me... and same here... i crapped throughout the page... haha... And that's what friends are like... haha... So ya... i'm too happy to have her as a good good friend... there's just this sense of commonality between us... :)

Ya.. then did sit & reach.. haha.. improvement~! at least better than last year lah... got at least D is good enough le lor... dun expect too much... now only aim for silver... gold is really to hard for me... esp when it comes to S&R and standing broad jump... Hehe... so yea.. silver is good... anyway.. silver is a nicer colour.. lol... Oh.. did pull ups too... think i'm quite tired liao... anyhow pull lor... got C enough le.. haha... yuhui just need 1 more to get A lor... but too bad... she din and time was up.. Yea...

But well... CLA2 lesson was as boring as ever... =X Oopz.. think i shouldn't say that... but after all the exercising.. it was really tiring to have lessons... HEhe... so practically my mind was switched off most of the lesson... and dozed off at some point of the lesson although xu laoshi was sitting right in front of me... lol... =X But then~!! The thing was... i was very awake after that during Maths lect and GP lect lor.. so yea.. and all thanks to yuhui.. talking to me and keeping me awake... well... it kept her awake too... haha... so we're just like helping each other... :)

Then after sch... went to meet Edwin... to give him his b'day present... and met him at sac... coz he's going there for some badminton game.. and i went into the sch too... Din know they having co prac huh... but saw jingxian and went up with her... At first din go in... called melody and talked to her for like 1h before hanging up... and my phone batt left 1 column after the session.. haha... Then saw mrs boo (co) then went in to music room and listen to them... quite surprised that they actually improve quite a lot... at least it was nicer than the last time i heard them... but i have to keep my fingers crossed for the suonas... coz i only heard them play xing kong... and not jiang jun ling... 2 weeks left to their syf... hope they continue to improve and improve till the day of syf.. and perform their best out of it..~! :) And of coz... clinch the Gold with Honour... coz it's really nice to hear it... esp when chek told me that nygh choir got gold with honour and i was thinking.. how well if on the day of syf.. my junios can msg me and tell me the same thing for sacco..~ So Juniors... Work hard~!! I might not be there to support u guys.. but morally i'm always behind u ppl kae..~ So dun let me down huh.. =P

Ok lah.. that's all.. Nitez ppl..~ :)

No comments: