Monday, February 28, 2011

A little fan moment

A funny encounter i would say. Cos I totally didn't know it will happen. I didn't expect him to reply to the comments. But anyhows, since it happened, i might as well make use of the chance. HAHA! =x



But i was feeling all red while the 'conversation' was going on. But seriously, how often do you get to 'chat' with your idol like that. And I've never changed my views. My sisters and I listened to his program since I was young (my sisters weren't young already then. haha!) And all 3 of us loved his voice. And still do. Ask them now, they would have said the same thing.

I seem to be not shy in the comments but it took me a lot of time and courage to actually post it. Just to be sure I wouldn't say anything overboard but still sincere. Glad. Actually i damn HAPPY! hahhahaha. =D

Haha. 所以我这个小小的粉丝 (想用别的词,但他的工作范围太广,所以总的来说,就用‘粉丝’吧) 就好好利用这个机会表达一下,他真得很棒! 现在下班了,真好可以奔去买一买他的书。:)

No comments: