Saturday, February 26, 2011

灵异事件?

I can't believe it myself either. But it's damn freaky i swear.

Was walking to the usual bus stop after erhu lesson. i thought i saw someone sitting at the bus stop. Back-facing me/facing the road. On 1 of the 3 slanted benches - the one nearest to the oncoming traffic. But then when i walked nearer to the bus stop, there wasn't anyone there! And i swear the same thing happened last week, after lesson too!

I was rather freaked out cos it's the 2nd time. Last week i thought i was just too tired. Then this week leh? But i dunno is it really just me being tired and eyes playing tricks or there's really something. Anyhows, at least 'the person' didn't turn ard, nothing happened and I will just treat it as a eyes-tired event.

Somehow, my mum's friend was quite concerned and asked my mum to go pray for me for 犯太岁 this year. I hope i feel more secure and that i'm really fine from any misfortune or unluckiness from now. Hais. Been suay for the longest time you can think of. How long? I don't even rmb.

Ok. Good luck to myself for the coming year and hope i dun see that again next week!

No comments: