Sunday, February 20, 2011

Black Swan

Indeed breathtaking for me. Sometimes I have to really hold my breathe. It could a little confusing and takes quite a bit to get what is going on. But have to say that both the dance and acting is really good. The psychotic mind of Nina is the main thing that is giving all the stories in the movie, it's all in her mind. After the show, it makes me ponder if some parts really did happen or not.

Quite exquisite for a dance show too. Love the dance steps and all. Maybe cos I've always liked Swan Lake. But suddenly it seems to how more of the dark side of the dance and the dance scene.

Hmm... The rating has its reasons I guess. Haha. I kinda feel like watching the uncut version. It is already quite bad and into detail for the M18. How is it like for the uncut?! Lol.

Ok. U can watch the show if u haven't. Every part of it has a story.

No comments: