Tuesday, February 08, 2011

CNY 2011 - Rabbit comes back again

It's been really an awesome cny. I haven't had such a good one for a long time. I had always thought that cny is just a reason for relatives to ask a lot of qns. well, probably still is, haha. But i dun feel it so much now. :)

And the best thing of all is, it's the first time i really felt damn happy with all my cousins and that i want to appear at every place we are going to. (i used to dread it so much) Usually i'm more close to the maternal side cousins, i think cos age gap closer (actually both side abt there). And i used to think i can't click with my paternal side cousins at all. But i was so surprised i managed to survive even without er-jie. Well, i used to be more comfortable with my sis ard cos she's the talkative one who will be talking with the cousins while i stay at the side. So when she's not ard, i usually just have to stay away. So i dunno what have gone into my social skills this year. I managed! hahaha. :D

And we had so much fun taking photos lah. Thanks to er-jie's new cam and my polaroid. hahaha. And surprised that 2 of the cousins working overseas came back for cny. That leaves only 1 cousin not ard this year. And that cousin is pregnant! Heard the baby girl is due in may. Our first next generation in the whole Lim family. And she's going to be a rabbit girl :))) Nice max.

In the midst of celebration was a farewell for zixin. She left so fast! But i'm seriously happy for what she's going to be! Wish her all well in adapting over there and get good results! And i wanna see her soon. :)

Am so glad that i've met most of the ppl i wished to meet during cny. having 4 days does make a difference. but it's really tiring for sure. Family most of the time, sy, mco and most impt, my beloved cogang. We were each other's for the whole day and practically went to all homes of those who went. that's 8 houses! Tired ttm but I love each and every one of them ttm too. I hope the coming weekend is good too! :D

I want to meet my fav ppl again. I want to see JJ this week! :D

No comments: