Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Mood spoilers: Some grumbles

So fast... Left with 1month till the end of the year. Still rmb last year we had a crazy time at Joel's house for countdown to 1jan09. So fast it's going to be a year already. What's in for this year then?

Ya... it also means last month in my current job. And i say the job status now is BAD. Dun think i'll be able to complete the task on time. But anyway. I was thinking. They think that i'm 'green', yet they decided to give me such a task. Isn't it kinda weird. Of cos, i have no experience in doing anything like that. And most of the time the E does not tell me things to do automatically. Then sometimes I wasn't told of anything they discussed with the designer/supplier. so what's the point huh? Then today my boss tell me that i must chase them for things... And that's the reason why i'm here. But they are asking an inexperienced person to do it? Isn't supposed to be I do what they ask me to do and job done? I think they are asking too much from a temp staff.

Although i really do not mind working for the company, i have 2nd thoughts as well... esp. towards this dept. Today the office was peaceful cos all the HODs are out for the whole day. and only my boss came back in the evening. Of cos there are ppl working their heads off, and some ppl just relax and had nothing to do, walk ard, sit tgt and chit chat and god knows what they are doing. Do they have to let the whole world know that they have nothing to do? The whole morning was spent eating breakfast and talking. Then lunch. Like WOW! Cool. Actually there's nothing wrong with slacking in the office, i do that sometimes, but dun have to be so loud and boomz. -.-

I guess tmr will be another day of rush.. to get everything done before my boss goes on leave (again). Here they say how important are the things but they are just always not ard. I can't wait to be away for a while, so that they can spend all the time looking after the mess. =x

Ok. It's just fit of the moment. I still have to do it. bleahs. All rights. Need to do a lot more changes tmr. Have to go sleep now. Nites

No comments: