Friday, November 27, 2009

Random feelings

- Sometimes you make so much effort and in the end it is just another disappointment.
- I really do enjoy myself working in somewhere i really have interest for. but some things are just not want i want. And i just ALWAYS do not get what i like better
- I feel that you really have to like your job to enjoy your job. if not it will just be torture.
- I dun really like the attitude of __________. Since you are still in the company, you should do what you ought to do. Not to give the hack care kind of attitude.
- I feel injustice. for a lot of things. life is just not fair.
- My existence is needed to the minimum. So much so that it is not appreciated at all.
- Things just doesn't work this way.
- I dun want to spend so much energy on such things anymore. Tiring.
- I am a person with very little initiative. yet i have to pick up that little bit to do it first.
- I dun care but this is what i feel.

Nites.

No comments: