Wednesday, December 09, 2009

First weekend of Dec

Woah... First weekend of Dec over... we are another step nearer to 2010 now. Hmm... That's really fast! I'll be spending the 2nd weekend of Dec in HK! In like 3 days... I will be flying to HK with kim and han! omg. That is so... i dunno. Anticipating. I hope the trip wouldn't seem too short for us. HAHA! (I haven't even started packing yet. i'm dead)

Last weekend was... Exciting? haha! And nerve breaking too. Ok... anything could be nerve breaking for me.. including watching the horror movie with the nyco ppl. LOL. Ok that's besides the point.

And ya.. the audition was nerve breaking too! I was all fine until i really get into the room. BUT somehow i was quite composed and I tried to calm myself down mentally while playing and without playing wrongly. Was a bit wobbly for the choice piece which was like 'how can it be' cos it should be better. Some of the notes were obviously out of the intonation... but surprisingly i played one part (which i always flopped) nicely! The note was clear and i did it during the repeat too. Haha! Or maybe i wasn't playing fast enough. But i dun care. lol. Set piece was fine! Sight reading was ok... except for the half notes... a bit tricky... and a lot of ppl got caught off guard over there too.

After the playing zhang commented a bit on my intonation. He asked me if i know which note i didn't play accurately.. Err.. I wanted to say a lot! haha! But he said that my first finger is nv accurate in intonation at first position. if i had shifted it to the correct position. it would be all fine.
Ok. Accepted. Then i vaguely heard guo commenting my yin se was quite all right while zhang continued to comment on my instrument. Teachers are really teachers... just one look and they knew it. Haha! If not for the tight time already i think they would have taken more info off me. lol. Like who i bought it from and who made it and blah blah blah.

Then today! 2 ppl are making me nervous by asking me if i got in already. Like I dunno lah! But made me wanna know... Plus my boss mentioned that guo says some of us didn't play very well during the audition. dunno from which section and who. so dun ask me. Well... i hope those whom i hope they will stay, will stay. the others... just go back to where you were. sorry.

Yea. Sunday was the standard chartered marathon. First time going on a 10km. And i left my friends behind after like 2 or 3 km. I can't rmb. Seems quite far cos i kept on looking forward to the next km covered. It took so long for us to see the 5km mark. And i thought 'omg now just 5km'? What i've gotten back? A medal, a satisfactory timing, a pair of muddy track shoes, a few incidents i clearly rmb, and some blisters. lol! But i think it was worth. I saw someone wrote on the tag behind, 'Limits are meant to be broken'. I thought, 'wow! that was cool!' He/she is right, we do not only meet our limits but should try to break it, so that we will not always stay on the spot. Interesting. There are a lot of interesting/encouraging quotes... Next time i should put 1 too. Haha! It really makes the person behind you feel better while running.

Ok... I'm feeling hungry now.. so i should go sleep now. Bye!

No comments: