Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost the end.

Countdown of 7 working days till the end of my current job. Actually i'm quite reluctant to leave. I do like this job. I like to work in SCO. I do not really like the nature of my job but i like the nature of the company.

Well, I didn't choose to leave. Just that i'm not needed there anymore. Apparently i'm just not the ideal person to do the job according to them. It's fine. I do understand their concerns as every company is concerned as well.

It's just that I didn't expect it to come so fast. Before the trip I was still asking abt it and was told the possibility of extending the current temp contract. After the trip I was told it's over. That's it. What a blow. But i have to accept it and of cos. carry on and get on to the next job (not that i've found it yet). Yah, I need to find a new job, like soon.

Need to start packing up the things i have in office. Haha!

No comments: