Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Some update

Nothing is really getting any better. I'm still the lowly paid cheap labour... And i'm still struggling with all the other activities i try to have. It rather fulfilling actually.

Had a good lunch with my NY girls. Talked abt many things but mainly our r/s. Thanks for their concern but if nothing comes, it can't be forced as well right? But i'm happy for the girls who are going on quite steady. And of cos. Someone with pursuer. :) Mine? Slowly wait ba. God knows when and how? It's not easy i guess. Dun worry, i'm as as happy even i'm still single.

And I really enjoy working out. It could be a bit demanding and kinda testing my limits. But it was really good. Er-jie and I missed the bodycombat class on sat cos we were late. So did some workout on our own. Then jogged at ECP on sun evening with yushi. Nice one. Cool weather and good determination. (But spoiled photo memory card. -.-'''). Best was bodycombat class on monday. Really drained every bit out of me. And i have aching thighs today. LOL! damn jialat. Feels like an old woman now. But all was good. Hope to do more and better. :)

Yup. Need to sleep more too. Nitex. Update again soon. I hope. :D

No comments: