Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Emo-ness + some happiness

Ok... i admit that i was a bit emo over the weekends... spent most of my time sleeping.. except for the gym times... Actually it was sunday which i was really emo cos i received some unexpected news...

Still went to run early in the morning and in fact had a better run than any days else. Considered the fact that i haven't train my run for some time, it is not bad a result. At least i completed 4.8km. and still, it is only half of the 10km which is less than 1month away. I think that's it lah. hahaha.

Then after i came back from the run. Went into emo mood... Sleep, lunch, erhu, com, sleep, dinner, tv, sleep. I super duper don't know what i doing.. and i really hope everything was a dream. But it's totally the reality.

Well well, after i thought it was no big deal. So i guess i just have to let it go and find my life. Too no life now. tsk tsk tsk. But with all the things on hand, how to have a good life? My friends commented that i like very busy, even busier than them. Sometimes i think it's true also. And i don't know i'm so busy for what? It's ok.. I will get over it soon. I have to. It's already been so long and yet. I have a bad control over my emotional feelings. I hate it. But ya. I know i can.

On a lighter note, last fri was YPC concert. Went to help out with bringing the kids. And sat through both sessions of the concert. I can only say, little kids are really very cute and the spontaneous lot. Primary school already not really 'on'. Needless to say the secondary school kids. But i can understand.. cos if i'm there as a secondary school student. i dun think i will participate well also. So can't blame them, it's how the Singaporean kids are brought up to be. Of cos, the most action group was the American school kids. They are really awesome. I can see that they really enjoyed themselves. And i am pleased to see children appreciating our music. :)))

A few more concerts till the end of year. Will be missing the Ah Girl Concert since i will be in HK during that time. Oh wells, no fate with that series. haha! But i've still got Three Suonas and Voice of Harmony II. I'm damn excited to go to VOH II cos David Tao is coming!! Yeah! Hopefully i will be able to get photo and autograph from him. HEE. Actually i do enjoy this part of my work. That's why i think i'm not suitable for the position i'm in now. But how leh?

No comments: