Saturday, April 18, 2009

Say 'Bye-bye' to Thesis! :)

WAh!! Finally finished the 年度大作... my Thesis paper!! :))))

Only slept for almost 2h after dinner ytd... and slept from 6am to 9am this morning... so as to pia finish the paper and IBL report. I think i quite nervous in the end cos i scared i cannot finish. But i did!!! :))) YEAH! And i finished presentation too! Phew. think it's one of the few better presentation i had... although my voice sucks... i think it's from the lack of sleep. lol. But i was quite amazed that i could finish all (thesis plus ibl) although it seems impossible. But i admit that ibl one is more sloppily done lah... thesis more impt after all. =x

I would really like to thank everyone around me man... And especially my thesis supervisor... she has been so so so tolerant towards me... and i think i was steady today partly becos of her. She gave me all the affirmation during my presentation... And according to how the rest of my friends describe their supervisor... i think i really got a very nice one. I hope i didn't let her down thou. hee.

Okies.. now i'm left with 1 presentation and 1 essay.. both on tues and i'm really done with my studies with lasalle. Hehe.

Slacking time should be here soon!! :))) ok.. got to go sleep. Tired!!

No comments: